Monday, October 9, 2017
Having a baby is something to celebrate and hosting a baby shower for the mum-to-be is a great tradition.
Hosting the perfect shower and finding the perfect gift is a fun task. Here you find five easy steps to make a memorable day and great gift ideas for a little baby girl or baby boy.
Five easy steps to plan a memorable day for everyone to enjoy!
1. Host a surprise baby shower for your expectant friend, creating a relaxing and stress-free zone outside her own home, a place that doesn't leave her with any after-party cleaning.
2. Pick a date within her last trimester, invite her friends in due time and share the tasks of planning. Let everyone chip in with ideas and make it a potluck party of delicious foods.
3. Wether you know if it's a boy or a girl, choose a theme. Create your own decorations and arrange for a cake and other snacks to match.
4. Prepare some fun games, like who can guess the exact birthdate, weight, length, etc. Pinterest is a great source of inspiration.
5. Document the event by taking lots of pictures. Make a personal card and shower the mother-to-be with gifts she will remember you by.
Yummy+ cutlery set, blue • spout cup, blue • Dinner set Happy dots, blue • Garland, blue • Cuddle cute Nozo • Musical balloon • Stacking cubes • Pull along Elphee • Burp cloth Balloon, blue • Toy links, gold